Our Homeschooling and Military Journey Through Life ~ Click on one of the tabs for additional pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Starting the day out on the right foot

 
There is nothing better than starting out your day with a nice walk. The past 2 days I struggled with being exhausted and just really had a tough time getting through the day of school, chores, and my FRG job, but this morning is different. I am ready to go. A good night sleep (which hasn’t been available to me) and a walk with my homeschool buddy who lives in the neighborhood next door just really gave me what I needed to get my day started on the “right” foot.
Thank You God for the simple pleasures of life. I just really feel that I can just tackle what lies ahead of me for today. 

1 Timothy 4:8 ESV
“For while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come.”

 

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you got your walk done today. Sometimes the little things that you can do make the days go so much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the truth!!! Sometimes we just need to start out on the right foot. :) LOL!!! I couldn't resist. hee hee heee.... how about yours? How is your day going?

      Delete
  2. actually really good. I got up and got hubby's lunch and breakfast done before he got out of bed.
    School is almost done for the day and I can get my kitchen in order, the meat picked up and then off to Sam's club (need more yogurt with the granola in it)....last tonight church

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! Doesn't it feel good to have days like these. I am always so thankful to walk away from a productive day where not only is our school day in order but our homes are too. It drives me nuts when my home/family get out of order in order to keep my school world in shape. I know the school lessons need to stay in place, but when I feel my life as a wife and mom are in order then my teacher side will just continue to thrive.
      I hope you have a great night!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I am looking forward to what you think.
Have a blessed day!