Our Homeschooling and Military Journey Through Life ~ Click on one of the tabs for additional pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Lost in Papers


If I come up missing this is where you will find me.
Does anyone else find themselves in this situation? I knew I had a problem, but didn't realize how bad it was until this morning. Oh my, this is a job that I didn't even realize I had to do. I guess I better add sortin through mail and filing it to my to do list this week. I am slowly finding my desk this morning though but that paper pile is getting higher in the process. AHHHHHH!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you were found. I really needed to know that you were around yesterday. Even Jessica was glad you were texting :) I still couldn't believe they didn't get her in until 1130 though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I was too. :) How sweet, little did I know that my text would make such a difference. God is Good!!! :) Big Hugs to her for yesterday. When will you know the results?

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I am looking forward to what you think.
Have a blessed day!