Our Homeschooling and Military Journey Through Life ~ Click on one of the tabs for additional pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Treasured Christmas Memory

Who Remembers This Blast From The Past



I happened to catch this on TV tonight.

It brought back wonderful memories from my childhood of  the Christmas Season  and the anticipation it brought me leading up to Christmas day.

I remember watching television then and seeing this commercial and then I was sure we didn't miss it or we would have to wait another "whole" year to watch it again.

Do anyone else remember this? The day prior to videos and you tube. 

I just had to share that memory tonight before I forgot it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I am looking forward to what you think.
Have a blessed day!