Our Homeschooling and Military Journey Through Life ~ Click on one of the tabs for additional pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I have a question about posting power point presentations....

I have a question???
 Help ~ I have a question and I am figuring someone here has an answer. :)
My daughter just put a lot of work into a power point presentation on Earthquakes and I can not figure out how to post it on our blog.  Any help with this????

It is just way to much work for her to put into this project and then not be able to share it with others.    HELP?????

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much Ms. Renee for the answer!!!! Yay, I am so happy to be able to post her great presentation on what she learned. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I am looking forward to what you think.
Have a blessed day!