Our Homeschooling and Military Journey Through Life ~ Click on one of the tabs for additional pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Special Friend in Need!!!

A dear friend of mine is in need of some extra help as hardship has come knocking at their door.  I have included her special story below so you can get a feel for why she has a need.  We are trying to get her story out into the public to see if there are any of you who could help out this family in medical need. This is not a scam, I promise. We have contributed to her cause using the link she has provided.  They don’t ask for help with their kids, but financially they are in need in order to put glasses on this precious baby girl.  If you can help out follow the links the my friend has provided below and know that she appreciates every dollar that she receives. Every dollar she receives will go directly into this little girl. That I can Promise You!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
“We have 2 special needs kids age 3 and 18 months. Both have the exact same medical issues varying in severity. Teddy and Victoria were diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy, Enlarged Hearts and Congenital Plageocephaly.
Teddy was diagnosed with Asp...ergers as well. Along with all those issues Victoria has Laryngomalacia with 3 surgeries under her belt. She has a more severe form of Congenital Plageocephaly with facial deformities. She also was recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease and switching to a gluten free diet is not cheap.
We had her eyes checked because they were crossing. Her brain has shut off vision to her right eye. She is severely far-sighted in her right eye and farsighted in her left. She requires glasses 24 hrs/day and patching of her good eye one hour a day. Since getting her first pair of glasses, she has finally started to walk, she is climbing on things and playing with toys now. She is a totally different little girl. In 2 weeks we have to get her another pair of glasses  to update the   http://victoriahagler.chipin.com/special-eye-glass-for-victoria.
 


ChipIn: Special Eye Glass For Victoria
victoriahagler.chipin.com      
It looks like you're using this site without JavaScript enabled! Note that without enabling JavaScript, much of the functionality of this site will not be available to you. Here's how to enable JavaScript.

4 comments:

  1. I would love to help, but I am strapped at the moment myself. Prayers are going to the little kids though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries friend. Just your willingness to help means alot to me. I know the financial strains. We just in the past 24 hours really have been nailed with 2 big expenses. Serious YUK!! I have missed our chats. I have been busy this week just getting caught back up on everything around here. I am finally feeling like I am making progress. YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah glad you are making progress. With all the b-days around here in June, doctors and everything else I am going nuts.

    Jessica is going to Denver on Tues to do a stomach scope. Hopefully Dr R (I can't say his name much less spell) will tell us what is going on. I will try to text you sometime that day (could use encouragement)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, please do so. I am here for you. :)

      Hang in there I will be praying on this end for you all.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I am looking forward to what you think.
Have a blessed day!