Our Homeschooling and Military Journey Through Life ~ Click on one of the tabs for additional pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Heat wave allows for an afternoon of "rest"...


 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (NIV)  ~ Matt 11:28
A much needed quiet and relaxing afternoon was had by our family today. It is always amazing to me how life can get so busy that you don't realize how in need of general quiet time you are.  Life has been in our way of "rest" for a long time and so we were able to just grab some much needed quiet time this afternoon. Due to the intense heat wave we were able to spend a quiet afternoon in our backyard pool.  It was so refreshing. "Thank You God for this much needed "rest" time. You are just so awesome to give this to us! Thank You, In Your Name, Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I am looking forward to what you think.
Have a blessed day!