Our Homeschooling and Military Journey Through Life ~ Click on one of the tabs for additional pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

Are You As Tired As I Am?

Mom's are not made to be perfect contrary to popular opinion.

How many of us get tired and find it hard to keep their tongues in place?

I know I am one!

Not saying it to be proud, but just trying to be honest. 

I just had an incident occur hence the reason I am here as I walked away from a situation where it was easier to walk away then it was to allow my tongue to run wild. 

I think after a long tiring day we need to just really rely on God's grace to help us get through the rest of the day and to bridle our tongues so as to not let it run and muck. 

Dear God, I pray for myself and anyone else who might find themselves in this situation where they are tired and it is the end of the day and our tongues are ready to do as they wish.  Please Lord, help us to keep our tongues in check so we won't have to go back and seek forgiveness for what we might say wrong.  In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I am looking forward to what you think.
Have a blessed day!