Our Homeschooling and Military Journey Through Life ~ Click on one of the tabs for additional pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

Encouragement Today

Allow God To Carry Your Load for Awhile
This is a lesson I have great difficulties with.

God has been trying to teach me this skill for a while but I am a slow learner.

It is my desire tonight however to encourage you that stress is a very dangerous weapon that enemy uses against us. 

Life is hard for many of us right now, but remember no matter how many tears you may shed, God is holding your hand and drying each and every tear you shed.

It may feel dark and you may feel weary and alone.

You may be questioning whether God is still near because you can't hear His voice any longer.

Sweet friend, I am that small voice encouraging you tonight that God is near, so near He is holding on to your right now.

He loves you and has not abandoned you at your weakest point. 

No, He is right beside you.

Reach out and grab Him. Share with Him your deepest darkest secrets and hurts. 

Share your worries and fears, He wants to hear them.

He created you, remember?  He knows what you are going through, but wants you to simply talk to Him like you would talk to your best friend or husband.

Trust me, I have been in a very dark spot for a very long time. 

God and I have had many long chats but one thing I can promise you is that He never left my side just like He hasn't left your side.

Cry to Him, scream to Him, talk to Him.

He is waiting to hear from you right now.

Release the stress and the worry dear friend and know God is there to listen and to dry your tears and calm your fears.

Allow Him to come back into your heart and I know you will hear His voice again.

He will show you He never left your side.

Allow Him to reveal to you what He is trying to teach you or show you.

Please know this trial or circumstance may seem like it will never pass, but it will.

Allow God to carry your worries and your concerns.

His shoulders are much bigger than yours.

He loves you and wants to do this for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I am looking forward to what you think.
Have a blessed day!