Our Homeschooling and Military Journey Through Life ~ Click on one of the tabs for additional pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

The Holdays Are Behind Us

It is Just January and We Are Back



We are back up and running from the busy holiday season with the holidays behind us for another year. 

Life began again by getting up early, getting the chores done, hitting the school books then off to work Kiddo went for the afternoon.

Now we are home for the night exhausted from the new routine, but the night isn't ready to stop. 

There is more school work to do tonight as it didn't all get done before work and then bed to follow so we can do it all over again tomorrow.

Did your day look similar to this?

As my husband puts it so elegantly, "It is just January now." 

Are you feeing the same way?

Is it just January for you?


We have snow flurries coming in for the evening which is a first for us this winter. 

Christmas was 80 degrees, which is considered unseasonably warm for our region, but now snow is on the way.

January and snow. Yes, those are two real signs winter has arrived.

Please continue to check back as I am prayerfully thinking about what God wants me to write about now.

It is my desire to share encouraging words through this blog and God knows the desires of my heart.

It will be fun and exciting to see what God has in stored for all of us as He reveals His plan to me.

Rest well my Friends as I am sure we are all exhausted this evening.

Let God renew your body and your mind this evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I am looking forward to what you think.
Have a blessed day!